MAMA MIA MAMA MIA MAMA MIA LET ME GO!! (LALALA)
DUde...that thing i wrote above in the topic title wont make any sense to you unless you are a Queen fan, or you are in choir (wOOT wOOt)...anyways...i have to find some way to use up alota space on this blog cuz of julia sayin somethin i forgot...anyways...i will write out the lyrics for one of julia's fav song(which i happened to remember!!!)
I'm not like them
But I can pretend
The sun is gone
But I have a light
The day is done
But I'm having fun
I think I'm dumb
Or maybe just happy
Think I'm just happy
My heart is broke
But I have some glue
Help me inhale
And mend it with you
We'll float around
And hang out on clouds
Then we'll come down
And have a hangover
Have a hangover
Skin the sun
Fall asleep
Wish away
The soul is cheap
Lesson learned
Wish me luck
Soothe the burn
Wake me up
I'm not like them
But I can pretend
The sun is gone
But I have a light
My day is done
But I'm having fun
I think I'm dumb
Maybe just happy
Think I'm just happy
I think I'm dumb
duude...i think thats her favorite nirvana song..i dont remember..but oh well!!
I'm not like them
But I can pretend
The sun is gone
But I have a light
The day is done
But I'm having fun
I think I'm dumb
Or maybe just happy
Think I'm just happy
My heart is broke
But I have some glue
Help me inhale
And mend it with you
We'll float around
And hang out on clouds
Then we'll come down
And have a hangover
Have a hangover
Skin the sun
Fall asleep
Wish away
The soul is cheap
Lesson learned
Wish me luck
Soothe the burn
Wake me up
I'm not like them
But I can pretend
The sun is gone
But I have a light
My day is done
But I'm having fun
I think I'm dumb
Maybe just happy
Think I'm just happy
I think I'm dumb
duude...i think thats her favorite nirvana song..i dont remember..but oh well!!
1 Comments:
YEAH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS MY FAVOURITE SONG!!!!!!! YOU REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, my dad says I have to go, so bye, and I will find the lyrics to one of your favourites songs, if I can remember one!
Post a Comment
<< Home