Sunday, April 10, 2005

morning

mm....its like 9:30 which is way to early for sundays.........I should go back to sleep , but i wont.

Here I am trying to figure out this blog thing that Julia told me to do.I dont know how often i'll

write in this thing, but i will try at least once a day.Dude...im sad...Randy Rhoads is the greatest

guitar player in the universe...and hes dead.WHy does this keep happening?Ohhh well.....

I finished listening to "With The Lights Out" Box Nirvana set the other day that derek lent

me.I need to do some extra-credit work for History because im very close to failing.(im not proud

of that)....Annywho..Its a Sunday and i dont know what to do....My parents say i need to go out

and interact more...ah,who cares....I want it to be Christmas right now!!!! I forgot how fun

Christmas is...and since ive been unhappy lately(dont ask)i need something to cheer me up ..

and that dosent mean Derek calling me a gay fagott like usual. Oh man..I need a vacation......

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

dude.....
good start

~julia

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home