Monday, April 18, 2005

YOo man

Are you CrAzEd MoThErFuCkeRs havin a good time tonight??!?! Well...i am...sorry, i just felt like sayin that..no particular reason...i dont have much to say...allright day, spent most of the night workin on hw, robert came over, got drunk and started acting even more retarded than usual..derek locked me in my own house..then i had to pickup after everybody(Jake,Nathan,robert,derek) god DAMn....its like having kids...they never learn, well.. catch ya latttter

5 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

funfun, I should get jake and derek to make blogs..........

5:23 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

and robert, I put that we kissed at my house on MY blog, and it didn't bother you none!!!! ahhahaaah jk you know I love ya and don't rally mean it....

XOXOXOXO

5:24 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

gee, maybe I should consider just talking to you (arian) after 2 period.....
oh wait!!
that won't work!!!
you pretttyyy much ignore me in person!!!
NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!!!
HAhsjigfdakjabhahajaajjahahahahahah

5:25 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

julia, i dont ignore you, i just sometimes forget you are there..ahahahaha, sorry, jk. but really..somtimes i will like...just forget what im doing, and think about "other" stuff.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

gosh arian, that sure makes me feel a whole lot better! *sarcasm*

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home