Saturday, May 14, 2005

BACK FROM GREAT AMERICA

hey, although I didnt just get back from Great America, i am still using it as my topic.So, Friday, I DID go to great America and it was pretty cool.I couldnt even hear myself think the whole busride because everyone was going nuts with the loud rap music and the preppy girls singing in the front and so on and so forth.I spent literally 8 hours straight with Julia because both of us cant go on roller costers because we dont find amusment out of getting the shit scared outa us.Anyways,went on a couple of water rides,swings,merry-go-rounds and stuff.Julia bought about 3 pounds of candy and spent like half of her money on it.We waited in line for about 1/2 hour to get our hair braided only to find out that it would cost about $20 to do so, when i only had about $5.Robert called saying something about "kicking my motherfucking bitch ass if I did anything with julia". I dont know where he gets the idea that I would wanna do that,but I dont really remember the rest.Oh, i just remembered something about julia's shirt getting wet and her wanting to change it, but thats about it.I found out that aya "likes me" and "wants to go out" with ME which is surprising but nice at the same time. School on monday is probably gonna be all hysteria about me being really ugly and not good enough to go out with her (thought i dont think anyone really cares)....and im not really used to having my life be a dramatic soap-opera unlike most teenage girls and boys....so, that should be interesting.I got really bad grades this semester/period(w/e) so im grounded and cant "go out and have friends over" for the next 2 weeks. Oh well, more time with my guitar I suppose, oh wait, no cause now im spending 2 hours a night on math!funfunfun ..robert, i specifically went out of my way to bring that junky Tv screen to your house. MY HOUSE IS NOT A JUNK YARD, so dont leave trash inside especially without even bothering to close the fucking backdoor asshole :) and that about sums up my whole week or so ....Aya is SOOO pretty, i cant believe she thought i wouldnt like her back or somethin ....I love.........my guitar(s) so much, its not even funny, better go and play see ya

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

yeah, I might have spent half my money on candy, but now I will be in a constant sugar high for probably the next 2 weeks....and then all my friends will ignore me and robert will break up with me, all cuz I would be high from my candy.....I guess that would suck...

man, it's kinda funny how I can't really think that well in the morning.....

11:20 AM  
Blogger Arian said...

dude, you cant just like a girl and say you love her!

fucking Dough boy redneck over-stuffed raggedy Anne Doll!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home