Tuesday, May 31, 2005

MeOw!

SO, tommorows the picnic, and i donno what im supposed to do there, but hey, its more fun than goinn to math class....i was thinking of leaving in the middle and going to Guitar Center, but, i dont think they will let me, which is why i will have to swim all the way to San Francisco.Yesterday was cool too.I woke up at 6 and robin came over and we did Stuff that i dont remember.Then we went to Noe Valley and got lost and waited for Aya to come and rescue us.Then i gots 12 different flavors of incense...(are you not supposed to eat them??)anyways, then we went to julias house because robin (ichigo) was complaining about being bored.So we went there and pulled weeds for her mom, who is psycho but she gave me ice cream so she be cool with me, and we went to the park and Aya got stuck on the fence and i wanted to help her but I was too scared.moo,anywho, that was quite an adventerous day, and i think this week is basically the last real week of school.Happy and sad, mixed feelings, but i will be VERY happy that I wont have to worry about work.Of course i will miss MY(mine mine mine) Aya, but we can still hang out! I like guitars too much....its come to an unhealthy level of obsession and im starting to worry about myself.oh well, see ya later, SOMEBODY BETTER COMMENT!! bye bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

sorry, I know my mom is nuts. just in case is is ever weird to any of you again, I am sorry.


dude.......

eventually, you are going to run out of animal sounds...

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home