Saturday, May 28, 2005

QUACK!!

I have decided that i will make an animal sound for my titles from now on!uhh..i dont know what to say, im only making this post for you Aya! Today was....lazy.I woke up at around 10 and went to Sonoma or Napa or whatever the name of tha place with all the wineries are. So I spent "quality" time with me mum and soome other family friends.I think i might cancel that "party" that was supposed to happen on the day after Graduation, cause derek is grounded and hes the life of the party man!!!! no, seriously, i dont feel like it.Im not even sure what im gonna do this summer...maybe play guitar all day, go to some cool concerts.....if anybody has any suggestions on what I should do over the summer....please tell mE! I love Aya,she has reallly pretty eyes......and hair, and smile, and.....everything!(sorry for being random) oh well....

Goodnight!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

aya, you are psychic.

what you do is strip, wrap yourself up in only ribbons, then get into the cake. Cakes are kind of spongey, so you should be able to breathe. I only know this because when you have a mouthful of cake and horrid alergies, you have to breathe somehow...through the cake actually works.

much love, and good luck with leaping out when arian walks into the room!!

LOL

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home