Thursday, May 26, 2005

RawR

(yaaawn)..its early, and i forgot that today we had school, man i wish it was friday...oh well, yesterday after school was pretty coool. I went home and was planning on playing my guitar and relaxing, then robert,Aya, and Julia called me and told me to not walk but RUN to the L station. so i figured since i dont really have anything else to do, i should go. I went there and then...we did stuff, i forgot, and i got some pizza, then me and aya skipped to the Candy shop! and i got chocolate covered bluberries! then we went to my house, and some stuff happened....then some other stuff happened..then i walked her to the bus stop and all the fun was over.hmph, and the day choir concert was pretty good yesterday, and tonight should be good too. Gotta ago to SCHOOL! later

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

post something NeW man!!!

I don't care if it's only a day after this post, you WILL post something new!

or...I...will do something drastic!

I don't know what, but it WILL be drastic!!

anyhow, now you have to comment on my blog, as soon as I focus on my post.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I updated my blog, now you have to update yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Arian said...

MoOoOoooOOOoo!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home