sorry,no title today, couldnt think of anything. Soo, yesterday(friday i think) i went with julia,aya and robert to "midtown" and we just....did stuff that i dont really remember....but it was fun, i know that. Then jazz band played at SF state today(saturday), and i think we played pretty good. The audience was half asleep, and not very enthusiastic.The food was awesome,BUT...the best part was getting the free balloons. I took like 10 balloons to my house and me,derek, and robin sucked up all the helium and did a song by Nirvana called "beans" where you gotts a high squeaky voice. so thats it basically, it was also my brothers birthday today, and tmmrw is Mothers day!! i might go to guitar center tommrow, if im lucky. I dont have any homework at all this weekend, so that made me happy.
thats enough, see ya
thats enough, see ya
2 Comments:
ARIAN!
POST SOMETHING NEW!
AND PLEASE DON'T EVEREVEREVEREVER wear that weird yellowy-plaidish shirt again. No, "fashun_queen" was not me, but STILL! Just....don't... for the good of everyone at school.
Ok, sorry, I am feeling very strung out cuz of this huge fat girl's choruse exam I just had (I sucked)...
sorry bout that
in any case......
POST SOMETHING NEW!!!
pretty please with SUGAR on top post something new?
*big glistening bambi eyes*
please?
Post a Comment
<< Home