Saturday, June 18, 2005

Alien Water Kiss

If you havent heard tha song "Alien Water Kiss" by Steve Vai, youre crazy, its insane.Anyways, its almost the 2nd week of summer.Quite a bit has happened....Samson got a bass, so now we actually kinda hav a band...my love has been gone for almost a week....I MIGHT get a(nother) sexy as mutherfuckin hell guitar....i got a job ( $5 an hour)....and robin has left for Oregon and iono when he is gonna come back, but its gonna be sad without him...cause even though is the OG pillsbury Doughboy, he's still maw bro bro. ahem, so thats about it ..cant think of much else to say. so far, summer is allright, woke up today at 12 and went to da jews house for pizza, went bike riding (thats what most of my summer has consisted of so far).I dont think im goin anywhere for vacation...so, this summer will probably giv me lots o time to practice and hang out with Aya!!unless she dumps me! which i hope she dosent! because i love her!! ima go watch some cheesy 80s flick....see ya

11 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

he's not in oregon yet!

the friday of my fucking show, he is leaving. like, less than an hour before I perform.

my show: 1:30 PM

his flight: 12:15 PM


how fucking fucked up is that?!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

thats pertty fuckin fucked up...but you dumped him, and he said he had no reason to stay here unless it was for you...so, thats pretty fuckin fucked up too....

8:29 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

well ya know what?!


I am fucking regretting dumping him.....


and I still like him, and I thought I didn't, and that's the most fucking fucked up part of EVERYTHING!!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

schnoogans THaT brotha....

5:56 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

watch that profanity lil' lady

5:57 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

fuck you, you fucking fuck.


lol, just kidding, but seriously...


I did try to stop swearing so much, and it didn't work. so I guess I'm stuck with it..

6:10 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

nobody noticed that I changed my icon and my name...

*hangs head in disapointment*

7:57 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

............no, aya did not dump me...yet, anyways.....

11:49 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

SHE'S NOT GONNA FREAKING DUMP YOU MAN!

SHE LOVES YOU!

SHE REALLY DOES!

SHE HAS NEVER, EVER, EVER FELT THIS STRONGLY ABOUT ANY GUY, AND LIKE I TOLD YOU 2 MINUTES AGO, SHE HAS HAD TEN BOYFRIENDS!!!

AND LIKED MORE THAN THAT!!!!



JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I agree with robert...

who's up for a revolt at arian's house?

we grab the flaming torches, the pitchforks and gardening hoes, the sharp metal objects, walk to his house screaming that we want him to update his blog, then duct-tape him to his comp chair and hold a gun to his head while he updates his blog.


who's up for it?

I'll provide the torches, but bring your own matches

6:33 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

....julia....you are one crazed white girl...that all i have ta say...

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home