Saturday, June 11, 2005

Come As You Are...

well, i have run out of animal sounds..so now my topic title will be the current song im listening to , or a segment out of a song...who cares about me anyways.The party last night was phenominal!!!!more than half the people cancled and the cops came and threatened to take our instruments away if we didnt stop.That pretty much ruined it.I felt sorry for julia, cause she was the only girl there...so it was like hahahahah-awwww.anyways, after that Nico,jake,zack, and derek spent the night and we all crammed into my room, whhich is hard, cause jake is fucking tall.We didnt sleep all night,andi gossiped with my teddy bear.So i will probably go to sleep at like, 9 tonight.Nothin really interesting happened.I graduated..so..woohoo(sarcasm) I might go Bowling tommorow!!Then i havta go to my dads house.So...its summer, that mean....stay up all night, sleep all day,play loud music cause everyone will be on vacation so nobody can complain! i get to be with aya, only shes going to Japan on Monday!!! waaaaah! i will miss you very very much!!Bringing me candy back from your trip will definitly make up for it though!!! peace and love!

7 Comments:

Blogger Arian said...

Robert...you is a Strawberry GONE BAD

6:01 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

ANYHOW

6:02 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

WILL YOU FREAKIN' UPDATE?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

and if derek wants to come to my show, then tell him to go the fuck ahead, I don't really mind.

it's in the SOTA theatre, on Friday the 24th @ 1:30 PM, but if he/you guys want good seats, I suggest you get there at 1:20.

although you may have to wait, if we are still rehearsing.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

update.

please.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

this is pathetic......

I'm like the only one who comments...


ok, so aya is in japan w/o internet, and robert is up at his ranch *hiss* w/o any PHONE, let alone internet.

so I guess I'm the only one left.


but STILL!!!


I mean, 4 comments from me in a row! and this one makes it 5!



but MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, if you FREAKING UPDATED once in a while, other people who comment.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

but who knows?

*shrugs*

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home