DO THIS QUIZZ!! (if you have nothing better to do....)
Body:
Have We Ever?
1. Have we kissed?:
2. Do you want to?:
3. What would you like our relationship to be?:
4. Have we dated?:
5. Did you like it?:
6. Do you want to date?:
7. Are we close friends?:
8. Would you be here if I needed you?:
9. Are you attracted to me?:
10. Mentally, sexually, or both?:
11. Do you love me?:
Appearance
Do you like my-
12. Face?:
13. Eyes?:
14. Lips?:
15. Body?:
16. Arms?:
17. Legs?:
18. Clothes?:
19. Ass?:
20. Hands?:
21. Hair?:
Do think I'm-
22. Sexy?:
23. Beautiful?:
24. Hot?:
25. Cute?:
Personality
Do you think I'm-
26. Crazy?:
27. Nice?:
28. Fun to be around?:
29. Funny?:
30. Annoying?:
Would you..
31. Share chocolate with me?:
32. Spend a weekend with me?:
33. Alone?:
34. Hook up with me?:
35. Have sex with me?:
36. Care if I ran away?:
37. Care if I died?:
38. Miss me if I left?:
39. Hang out with me?:
What would you do if..
40. I kissed you?:
41. You found out I was missing?:
42. You found out I was in the hospital?:
43. You found out I was dead?:
44. I cried?:
45. I asked you for help?:
46. I told you I loved you?:
47. I told you I hated you?:
48. Someone told you I wanted you to kiss me?:
49. Someone told you I had a crush on you?:
In the last week have you..
50. Wanted to kiss me?:
51. Wanted to see me?:
52. Wanted to have sex with me?:
53. Wanted to tell me you loved me?:
54. Wanted to spend alone time with me? *wink*:
55. Wanted to get to know me better?:
56. Thought about me?:
57. Missed me?:
58. Wanted me?:
59. Seen me?:
60. Kissed me?:
Have I..
61. Kissed you?:
62. Hugged you?:
63. Told you I loved you?:
64. Made you happy?:
65. Made you sad?:
66. Made you angry?:
67. Made you feel better if you were upset?:
Are you..
68. Happy you know me?:
69. Going to post this is so I can answer it?:
70. Wanting to touch my butt?:
Extra...
71. Would you ever get high with me?:
72. What's my birthday?:
73. What is one memory you have of/with me?:
Have We Ever?
1. Have we kissed?:
2. Do you want to?:
3. What would you like our relationship to be?:
4. Have we dated?:
5. Did you like it?:
6. Do you want to date?:
7. Are we close friends?:
8. Would you be here if I needed you?:
9. Are you attracted to me?:
10. Mentally, sexually, or both?:
11. Do you love me?:
Appearance
Do you like my-
12. Face?:
13. Eyes?:
14. Lips?:
15. Body?:
16. Arms?:
17. Legs?:
18. Clothes?:
19. Ass?:
20. Hands?:
21. Hair?:
Do think I'm-
22. Sexy?:
23. Beautiful?:
24. Hot?:
25. Cute?:
Personality
Do you think I'm-
26. Crazy?:
27. Nice?:
28. Fun to be around?:
29. Funny?:
30. Annoying?:
Would you..
31. Share chocolate with me?:
32. Spend a weekend with me?:
33. Alone?:
34. Hook up with me?:
35. Have sex with me?:
36. Care if I ran away?:
37. Care if I died?:
38. Miss me if I left?:
39. Hang out with me?:
What would you do if..
40. I kissed you?:
41. You found out I was missing?:
42. You found out I was in the hospital?:
43. You found out I was dead?:
44. I cried?:
45. I asked you for help?:
46. I told you I loved you?:
47. I told you I hated you?:
48. Someone told you I wanted you to kiss me?:
49. Someone told you I had a crush on you?:
In the last week have you..
50. Wanted to kiss me?:
51. Wanted to see me?:
52. Wanted to have sex with me?:
53. Wanted to tell me you loved me?:
54. Wanted to spend alone time with me? *wink*:
55. Wanted to get to know me better?:
56. Thought about me?:
57. Missed me?:
58. Wanted me?:
59. Seen me?:
60. Kissed me?:
Have I..
61. Kissed you?:
62. Hugged you?:
63. Told you I loved you?:
64. Made you happy?:
65. Made you sad?:
66. Made you angry?:
67. Made you feel better if you were upset?:
Are you..
68. Happy you know me?:
69. Going to post this is so I can answer it?:
70. Wanting to touch my butt?:
Extra...
71. Would you ever get high with me?:
72. What's my birthday?:
73. What is one memory you have of/with me?:
5 Comments:
Body:
Have We Ever?
1. Have we kissed?: no
2. Do you want to?: nope
3. What would you like our relationship to be?: friends
4. Have we dated?: nope
5. Did you like it?: n/a
6. Do you want to date?: nope
7. Are we close friends?: yeah, I guess
8. Would you be here if I needed you?:
9. Are you attracted to me?: nope
10. Mentally, sexually, or both?: n/a
11. Do you love me?: yeah, in a friendly way
Appearance
Do you like my-
12. Face?: sure
13. Eyes?: sure
14. Lips?: ...
15. Body?: ...
16. Arms?: ...
17. Legs?: ...
18. Clothes?: yeah man....they're very...original?
19. Ass?: ...
20. Hands?: ...
21. Hair?: yesh, it's so fun to mess with!
Do think I'm-
22. Sexy?: *runs away from aya, who is chasing me with a butcher knife in hand and a crazed expression in eyes*
23. Beautiful?: wait....guys can be described as beautiful?!
24. Hot?: see #22
25. Cute?: see #22
Personality
Do you think I'm-
26. Crazy?: yeah, in a good way
27. Nice?: yeah
28. Fun to be around?: yeah
29. Funny?: yeah, in your own spaced out, oblivious way.
30. Annoying?: no
Would you..
31. Share chocolate with me?: yeah, if I get half.
32. Spend a weekend with me?: if aya and robert came
33. Alone?: see above
34. Hook up with me?: see #22
35. Have sex with me?: see #22
36. Care if I ran away?: yeah
37. Care if I died?: yeah
38. Miss me if I left?: yeah
39. Hang out with me?: yeah
What would you do if..
40. I kissed you?: hide from aya
41. You found out I was missing?: find you. with aya.
42. You found out I was in the hospital?: visit you
43. You found out I was dead?: cry, be very sad.
44. I cried?: comfort you.......?
45. I asked you for help?: help you...(like I don't already)
46. I told you I loved you?: say it back, in a friendly way.
47. I told you I hated you?: be sad
48. Someone told you I wanted you to kiss me?: hide from aya
49. Someone told you I had a crush on you?: hide from aya.
In the last week have you..
50. Wanted to kiss me?: see #22
51. Wanted to see me?: yeah, sure
52. Wanted to have sex with me?: see #22
53. Wanted to tell me you loved me?: see #22
54. Wanted to spend alone time with me? *wink*: only if it was guitar lessons.
55. Wanted to get to know me better?: I already know you well
56. Thought about me?: yeah
57. Missed me?: naw
58. Wanted me?: ...huh?
59. Seen me?: yeah
60. Kissed me?: no
Have I..
61. Kissed you?: nope
62. Hugged you?: not that I remember....
63. Told you I loved you?: yeah
64. Made you happy?: yeah
65. Made you sad?: yeah
66. Made you angry?: yeah
67. Made you feel better if you were upset?: yeah
Are you..
68. Happy you know me?: yeah
69. Going to post this is so I can answer it?: I already did. you, however, have yet to answer it
70. Wanting to touch my butt?: NO *shudders*
Extra...
71. Would you ever get high with me?: depends on what we're getting high off of
72. What's my birthday?: july 29, 1991
73. What is one memory you have of/with me?: uh....going over to your house for lessons?....
whew, I'm sure glad I'm a fast runner.
man, aya, I don't want your boyfriend like that!
SO STOP BEING SO PARANOID!!!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home