Ima Wombat.Wombat.wombat wombat!!!
Today was the awards ceremony, and of course i didnt get any awards....:( oh well, and we had graduation practice, and that was so boring.She made us stand up and sit down so many times...andi got my ugly red dress, and i just wanted to wear ona me mums red dresses, cause thats probably cooler anyways, thats weird.I think ima go to school on friday just so i can terrorize all my teachers! i don know what im gonna do the first week of summer, but it should be fun! I love you Aya!!!!!!
seeees yaaaa
seeees yaaaa
6 Comments:
grrr
*mumbles inaudibly while glaring at arian*
bastard making up songs bout me....
if you weren't teaching me guitar, I would tell you to watch your back....
SO ARIAN!!!!
GONNA EXPLAIN YOURSELF AT ALL?!?!?!?!?!?
HUH?!!?!?!?!
WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!
I THOUGHT YOU WERE A BETTER PERSON THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!
DOES FRIENDSHIP MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?!
no but he was makin mean jokes about you too and arian and him made a song caled julia
THAT FUCKFACE
IM GONNA KICK HIS FUZZY ASS
it has twinkle little star theme with the words julia is such a whore she fucked robin at the door................
THERE YA GO, THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN AYA AND ROBERT, THAT SHE PASTED TO ME!!!!!1
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!
DO YOU SERIOUSLY HATE ME THAT MUCH!
*takes several deep breathes*
in.....
out....
in....
out.....
*keeps deeply breathing, trying not to start screaming and having hysterics*
man, I am SO confused right now.
I think I'm just not going to believe anyone who says derek/arian are being mean about me, because it usually turns out to not be true. I'm only going to believe they're saying bitchy stuff if they say it to my face.
no, I'm not going to believe ANYONE..
not robert, not arian bout derek, not derek bout arian, not anyone saying that somebody else is talking shit about me. I can deal with it. I probably wouldn't give a damn anyhow. Because in this case, everyone KNOWS I'm not a whore, so it didn't really bother me as much as some other stuff coulda.
oh, and arian, I apologize for freaking out and screaming at you, that was when you weren't online and the only thing I was hearing from everyone I was talking to (ok, it was just aya and robert, but that's still everyone I was talking to) that you and derek were calling me a whore behind my back.
so in any case, I'm sorry about yelling.
and save the blue guitar from it's gruesome fate of being smashed by derek. I need that.
Post a Comment
<< Home