Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Misty Mountain Hop

Wellll,yesterday, went ta Samsons house.He wouldnt let me and derek in until we told him we had his mocha chopa frappucino tall grande latte.We wents in and hung out cause he ditched band practice for his video games.Today,I woke up at 9 to "work" at my dads house.I quit cause I cant work with computers, too confusing.Then derek came over once again (yesh,we all know he lives with me)and waited for julia to come over for guitar lessons.MAN, that julia, she one crazy white girl.Im only sayin that cause i know julia is gona be da only one readin this.Robert is shtill in Oregon, just havin himself a ball.I dont really know what ta say, so i think ima make a list of things thats happened the whole time while aya has been away so she can get "up to date" when she comes back! well, robert and julia are back together(they got back together a couple days after jula dumped him apparently)Emmi dosent hate me anymore , in fact, i think we might be "friends" wooooa, i met your friend Patricia and i know all bout her obsession with the words "keen" and "zimbabwe", she is quite keen.Hmm...what else...i got a job while you were gone, but, as i said, i quit.....ive been missing you too much!!AAnd,thats about it.not much happened while you was gone, eh?? (if i forgot to list somethin, bug me bout it later) Seee ya later

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

dude.

I'm crazy.

I'm white.

everyone knows it

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ALREADY!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

dude, I already said....

give samson one more chance for showing up at practice, then kick him out if he can't be bothered to come.

then find a better bass player. (or whatever the fuck samson "plays")

3:19 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

i gave him another chance today....he didnt show up, he had to play his video games.messed up boy samson is....I dont think ive ever been mad at samson, but now I am.I think im gonna stop saying "samson" in random outbursts for a while....

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home