OiNK!!
Toady was an allright day man.School was pretty relaxed and didnt do much work.We had to sit through this sports award assembly which was boooring because I watched all the cool athletic kids get trophies.......while sitting next to robin...who traded me his "Love , Its Patriotic" pin for a bag of chips.At lunch, I thought I was gonna kill myself because I had to play that Greenday song for Ms.Guitierez so many times during rehearsal.Anzalone's class was.....quite an experience.We watched "the miracle of life" and she rewound the part of the baby coming out of the chick 4 times(she was smiling the whole time).After school,I was gonna do something with Aya but then i got confused becuase so many people were around but hey, she gave me a COOL GREEN NECKLACE! sO EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY!Went bike riding with robin,justin, and nathan after that.Robin broke into his house, and crashed into nathan,bending his wheel.so, that was funny, and NOW...im at my dads house, and hopefully I will wake up at the crack of dawn tommorow to go to Guitar Center with derek or samson or whoever is lonely enough to ever wanna hang out with me!Oh yea, and I saw Lords of Dogtown, and tha was a coool movie man, and i ate skittles the whole time.I love skittles!Not as much as i love aya,but then again....aya dosent come in assorted flavors.....OR DOES SHE? AHHHH!!
goodnight everbody
goodnight everbody
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home