Whee SnAw!!
Julia says thats supposed to be a donkey sound...psh, Yesterday I bought an awesome guitar at a pawn shop for $100.Its so sexy, and I got Ozzfest tickets for this summer!! That is....Black Sabbath,Iron Maiden,Black Label Society,Shadows Fall,Rob Zombie and MORE!I wouldnt be surprised if any of you people didnt know who those bands are but...nevermind.Monday is the LAST jazz band gig which is sad, cause this band is great, and im gonna miss it.3 more days of school......wow.Went by very fast.In a way,its cool, cause i will never be seeing the people that i hate again.But then I wont see alota of my good friends, and some cool 7th grader(s).Oh well, ya cant always get what ya waaant.Today(sunday), i think im just gonna stay home, and wait for derek to come over for practice.If anybody wants to come to this stupid party on friday night, just call me or come without notice.
GoSh, im gonna miss Aya sooo much...:(
seee ya laters
GoSh, im gonna miss Aya sooo much...:(
seee ya laters
2 Comments:
nobody ever checks out my blog..... :(
I do.
I go here whenever I go online!
and that's a lot!
Post a Comment
<< Home