A Night In Tunisia
Hello there, I should be asleep right now, but oh well.Jake spent the night, and Me stayed up late and watched She spies.wow, pretty badass, anyways, I was gonna go to julia's BBQ but then somethin came up, dont remember.Now i think i might just go home and play guitar , or ride my bike. It kinda slipped my mind that my birthday is in 12 days Wow, Im gonna be 14...interesting.I don even know what the hell ima gonna .By the way, for the very few readers of my blog, my new cell phone # is 265-2288. So yea, dont call me old number anymore. I have probably never been more confused in my life than right now.im sure a few of you know what im talking about and im sure a few of you dont. i feel like goin to Denny's and getting the grand slam breakfast.oh ya,A night in tunisia is a crazy good song im listening to by Dizzy Gillespie,awesome jazz player. anywhooo, i be goin, later
2 Comments:
mmhmm...........what do you want me to get you for your birthday?? I still dunno what I should get you! Give me a few options so you can be reasonably surprised.
and hmm, I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about, but I'm not entirely sure, it might be a different thing I'm thinking of. so I won't say anything, cause if I'm wrong, I'll look like and idiot.
anyhow, I'll probably see you tomorrow if me mum doesn't want me to hang out with her cause she's back from los angeles for the first time in like...I dunno, 5 days?
so yeah, later man
ha haw your birthday is in the summer
Post a Comment
<< Home