Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ShUCkS!

Hellllo, I have been saying "shucks" alot lately and I dont know why, but I think im supposed to give Twinkie some recocgnition for that.anyways, aya came back from japan and me went to midtown yesterday....(counts fingers...) yesh, yesterday and today jake came over VERY early and watched me pull weeds,mow the lawn , and clean the backyard for an hour.then julia came over for guitar lessons (which never happened for some reason cause she forgot about em or somethin) and we basically did nothing.and by nothing i mean, watch cartoons, walk in random directions outside, run into people we knew.Then we walked all the way to midtown cause julia was woriied about her sister and was gonna pick her up.then she didnt even do anything.THEN, went back to my house and continued to do alota nothing.Now jake is spending the night and I shall see what new adventure is in store for tomorow.Summer now is.....ehh.....I have to work this summer, and its bad, cause I cant find anything to do. goodnight

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

guitar didn't happen cause you never said anything!

every few minutes, I would be like, "um, can I do guitar now?" and then you'd go run off to west portal, etc. didn't help that teen titans was on upstairs.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

DONT you go blaming cartoons for not doin guitar lessons!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

haha, yesh, keen,you and pete are always feelin very keen from what i know! dont forget, i am mister keen man, man.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

but it's teen titans!!!

how can you not love teen titans?!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home