Friday, August 19, 2005

Changes

Heyllo, today....i think i shall be riding bikes and writing the script for me and dereks OTHER masterpeice, and maybe practice a little bit. Anyways, 10 MORE days till school starts! enjoy the rest of your summer!

9 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

*glares*

gee, thanks, i REALLY wanted to be reminded about not being able to see you losers who had to go and GRADUATE.

ah well, you're going to the academy, which is on SOTA campus, so i'll just visit you.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

*mumbles inaudibly under breath while glaring at arian*

you just HADDD to go and remind us that we only have 10 days of summer left. thanks a whole lot.

*fumes*

11:01 AM  
Blogger Arian said...

i dont know what "little world" you live in julia, but they sure as hell dont sell lemonade there

11:33 AM  
Blogger Arian said...

no subliminal messages on my blog please

12:56 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

i do hope you know what that word means, because i sure as hell dont

1:26 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

okay, yes, I know I'm a nerd and a loser, and now that we've got that covered, here is the definition of "subliminal":

1. Below the threshold of conscious perception. Used of stimuli.
2. Inadequate to produce conscious awareness but able to evoke a response: subliminal propaganda

2:34 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I dunno bout you guys, but I still don't know what it means.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

julia you arent a loser, youre just...hmm, i dono what the word is.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I love how you guys can talk about me like I don't really read the comments.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home