Sunday, August 07, 2005

Dear Old Shiz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm leaving tomorrow. For Girls Chorus Camp. FOR NINE GODDAMN DAYS!!!! And if you think I wanna go, you are sadly mistaken.

So, write me a letter, the address is on my blog. If you're just too damn lazy to go there, then here it is:

Julia Peterson
c/o San Francisco Girls Chorus Camp
Rio Lindo Adventist Academy
3200 Rio Lindo Avenue
Healdsburg, CA 95448

Please write me a letter. I will miss you. And I most likely told you that already, but who gives a flying fuck, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Arian said...

if you dont wanna go...then dont go.come to my house, you can live in my basement with me for nine days.or you can move to canada and live with all the bears and salmon and those jerk-offs in the red sweaters...no? ok, so you have it pretty good then, dont ya:? stop complain....i'll write to ya!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

eyy????

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home