Thursday, August 04, 2005

This is one of my journal entries.Dont ask why I posted it, just felt like sharing.
maybe someone will figure out what im really all about, but i doubt it...


I hate how judgmental/stereotypical people are.I hate how up-beat people are, when life just isnt that exciting sometimes.I hate how people take advantage of you just because you dont react strongly to their actions.I hate hypocrits.I hate people who are inconsiderate of others feelings.I hate how people base your financial situation from the fancy furniture you may have.I hate how materialistic people are.I hate how I can be a hypocritc without knowing it.I hate fakes.I hate people who try to be something they arent....I love how nobody cares about what im saying,yet...i can still say it.I hate how people act the way they do, only to entertain others.I hate people who crave attention,and then deny it.I hate people who are so self concious about how they look, when in the end, nobody gives a motherfucking fuck about how you look.I love America.I hate the United States of America.I hate how people cant understand what type of person I am just because im not hyper and dont talk alot.I hate brand name cloths that expose their logo for commercialism.I hate how unrealistic people are sometimes.I hate how realistic people are sometimes.I love how everyone thinks im dumb,and then talk about me behind my back, only to find out later that I knew.I hate how infatuated people can be.I hate people who cant make up their mind.I hate racists.I hate homophobes.I hate how people can do bad things, and think they can get away with it.I hate how sesitive I am.I hate how unsensitive I am.I hate how naive people think I am, when I do know whats going on underneath.I love how everyone is so fucking ugly,but then so am I.I love how I have very few friends.I love how people hate my lectures.I hate how people contribute to this sick materialistic society by joining the army or becoming a political figure.I love how fucking careless people are.I love how I cant express myself through words or physical actions sometimes.I hate how paranoid I am, when nothing matters.I love how people can be fucking assholes one second, then be so nice the next.I love how John Lennon was a dreamer.I hate how people are naturally good at heart, but turn into assholes beause of their parents,media, and outside influences.I hate music that has no passion.I hate people that have no passion.I hate how people treat me as if I have no feelings at all.


If you cant figure out what type of person I am from reading this, then thats too bad.

10 Comments:

Blogger Arian said...

im not talking about anybody, its directed towards people in general.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

"I just don't like to get intimate. I don't want people to know what I feel and what I think, and if you cant figure out what type of person I am from my music, then thats too bad."
~Kurt Cobain

10:17 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

quoting from kc, eh arian?

10:17 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

anyhow, now for me being serious, since you're not on AIM.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

"I love how nobody cares about what im saying,yet...i can still say it."

I care what you say. I care what you're saying. I do care.

"I hate how people cant understand what type of person I am just because im not hyper and dont talk alot."

I think I understand what sort of person you are. You're you. You don't need to be hyper, loud, and talkative for people to know you.

"I love how everyone thinks im dumb,and then talk about me behind my back, only to find out later that I knew."

I do not think you're dumb. Like you said, few people pay attention to you when you're talking, so when you're serious and you say stuff that's helpful, they don't notice.

"I hate how sesitive I am.I hate how unsensitive I am."

It's good to be sensitive. It's also good to be unsensitive, in certain situations.

"I hate how naive people think I am, when I do know whats going on underneath."

I do not think you're naive. I'm the naive one. Everyone talks about me behind my back, yet I'm still friends with them.

"I love how everyone is so fucking ugly,but then so am I."

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE UGLY. I think you're hot, as you damn well know.

"I love how I have very few friends."

It's not that you have very few friends. It's that you don't have a whole bunch of people you barely know, yet hang out with, and that you have a few very close friends.

"I love how people hate my lectures."

DAMMIT, your lecturs are USEFUL. I don't hate them. THEY HELP ME DUDE.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

but then again, as opiniated as i am, i'm only one person.

so i guess it doesn't matter that i do care about you.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

"so i guess it doesn't matter that i do care about you."


shucks julia, i care, thanks, but i kinda already knew that stuff, i was talking about OTHER people,like, ya know,average peopl-nvm.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Arian said...

and by the way, i wasnt tryin to quote kc, i dont expect people to know what kind of person i am through my music beacuse mainly,noobdy listens to it! goodnight


("I love how everyone is so fucking ugly,but then so am I.")

i didnt mean that literally, if that makes any sense

12:19 AM  
Blogger Arian said...

robin, we already know youre gay...

7:09 PM  
Blogger Arian said...

alia is a dude, so iono what youre talkin bout...

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home