Gallows Pole
No school today because...im not sure, but it was cool.Derek came over and then scott called and was like "arian, heehee, you little bietchh, can i come over?....eesh?" and im like "(sigh)scotty,scott scott, gay,scott,scott...fine"me and derek went to safeway to get a 6-pack o cola and then went to my house to drink it and then uh so scott came over and we went to robins house.robin was like "ookie ookie blaghhherdfkasjdlf" and gave scott a bike.we rode to stern grove...did some stuff.....then we went to lakeshore plaza...got some ice cream to cheer scotty up cause he was feelin doowwwnm,igot vanilla,we went to petco to check out the kitties when in fact...there are no more kitties.went to stonestown where we got free samples from some place and i ran into my step-mom bitch who was being a bitch at the time but she gave me 6$ to get a cookie.scott had to go be a scott somewhere else so i had to lock up debellas bike and ride scotts bike to his house and then....i dont really remember the rest but i ended up home.and that is the moral to this story...there is no place like home
3 Comments:
FINALLY!!!!
now you should just update once a week, and I'll stop being a bitch to you every time your online...
i will love samson forever,i dont need to yell his name for him to know that.anyways, i just mention scott alot because he happens to be following me around alot lately.
Huh, since Arian has apparently abandoned this blog, I guess I can comment on old entries.
AHahah I was like "OH GOSH ARIAN I HOPE YOU DIDN'T DO DRUGS." Pshh and now I am... not like that.
Also, not that you'll ever read this, buut I hear from Robin that you refuse to talk about me. That's nice, buddy, makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Post a Comment
<< Home