I LOVE ARIAN
Arian is cool.
Cooler than you, probably.
He lets me play his guitars.
Arian is nicer than you.
He lets me eat his food, and show up at his house randomly.
Arian is hotter than you.
A million girls secretly want him because of his hotness. ;)
Arian is just generally cooler than you are.
That's why I love Arian.
Cooler than you, probably.
He lets me play his guitars.
Arian is nicer than you.
He lets me eat his food, and show up at his house randomly.
Arian is hotter than you.
A million girls secretly want him because of his hotness. ;)
Arian is just generally cooler than you are.
That's why I love Arian.
2 Comments:
uh..happy halloween?
See Arian, it takes you like 3 days to figure out your blog has been updated. *sighs and shakes head in disappointment*
Post a Comment
<< Home