"Julia Peterson: Your carpool number is 22"
Arian seems to be a lazy bum, not updating, and since I'm part of his blog too, I've taken it upon myself to update his goddamn blog.
On Wednesday, Arian taught me guitar, it was like a 10 minute lesson cause my mom is computer retarded. Anyhow, he taught me the beginning of "Come As You Are", most of which I've forgotten, because I haven't had time to practice because of stupid fucking Chorus. *shakes fist at 44 Page Street* He also had me relearn the beginning of "Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle" as chords, cause I'd been doing it separatly.
That is all.
On Wednesday, Arian taught me guitar, it was like a 10 minute lesson cause my mom is computer retarded. Anyhow, he taught me the beginning of "Come As You Are", most of which I've forgotten, because I haven't had time to practice because of stupid fucking Chorus. *shakes fist at 44 Page Street* He also had me relearn the beginning of "Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle" as chords, cause I'd been doing it separatly.
That is all.
2 Comments:
...wow, shows how much people visit my blog
CAUSE YOU NEVER UPDATE SLUTBAG!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home