the reasons i go on myspace
About me:
Well...there's actually not much to say about me, I'm a goth and I don't listen to anyone who disagrees with that statement, cause they might not even know what a real goth is like...so ehhhhhhhhhhh IN YOUR FACE!!!! :P anyways, I'm in year 12 and dreading the end of the year because I'm gonna be like what the hell do I do now? But now I'm going to make the most of it and try hard (what am I adding this in for?) Anyhowz...I like black, red and purple, death, the dark side of life, misanthropy, razorblades, blood, horror movies, psychological and psychiatric illness and medicine, gays and bisexuals (you homophobes can get stuffed!), 19th and 18th century fashion, gothic architecture, my eyeliner, friends :P, guys, I'm bicurious ;) the sketch comedy little britain (SOOOO FUNNY!)...hm what else?...yeh, like emos, kinda punk people too, girls and guys kissing (same sex freedom) (?) Visual arts is an expressive subject, I like it because it's the only area where we students have A RIGHT to express our feelings and opinions...........I look on the negatives of life because there's no real hope for me, everything ha a bleak side, why act positive about it? there's no use trying to be positive if everything bad happens, so I'm just telling the truth................yeah that's basically it............boring, eh?
- some girl on myspace
Well...there's actually not much to say about me, I'm a goth and I don't listen to anyone who disagrees with that statement, cause they might not even know what a real goth is like...so ehhhhhhhhhhh IN YOUR FACE!!!! :P anyways, I'm in year 12 and dreading the end of the year because I'm gonna be like what the hell do I do now? But now I'm going to make the most of it and try hard (what am I adding this in for?) Anyhowz...I like black, red and purple, death, the dark side of life, misanthropy, razorblades, blood, horror movies, psychological and psychiatric illness and medicine, gays and bisexuals (you homophobes can get stuffed!), 19th and 18th century fashion, gothic architecture, my eyeliner, friends :P, guys, I'm bicurious ;) the sketch comedy little britain (SOOOO FUNNY!)...hm what else?...yeh, like emos, kinda punk people too, girls and guys kissing (same sex freedom) (?) Visual arts is an expressive subject, I like it because it's the only area where we students have A RIGHT to express our feelings and opinions...........I look on the negatives of life because there's no real hope for me, everything ha a bleak side, why act positive about it? there's no use trying to be positive if everything bad happens, so I'm just telling the truth................yeah that's basically it............boring, eh?
- some girl on myspace
3 Comments:
...let me give her some high velocity transcortical lead therapy. really. it would be my pleasure.
...whats that mean
Bitches is crazy.
Post a Comment
<< Home